Above and beyond our tithes, our church family annually invests in a couple of projects that the Lord has put on our hearts as a church and as a leadership.
We call this the Heart for the House campaign. Projects can vary from missions to building projects. Three times per year, in accordance with the Biblical calendar, we raise special awareness for these projects: in the spring around the feasts of Passover and Unleavened Bread (Easter) and Shavuot (Weeks / Pentecost), and in the fall around Sukkot (Booths / Tabernacles).
God speaks about these holidays in Deuteronomy 16:16, and then says to his people: “They shall not appear before the LORD empty-handed” (ESV).
In 2021, the faith goal of our church family is to gather in 38.000 euro for the following projects:
- Celebration Church Zimbabwe – children in poverty: 5000 euro
- Celebration Church Mokopane (South Africa) – church plant: 5000 euro
- AWKNG Farsi YouTube channel – staffing: 5000 euro
- AWKNG Revival conference – conference to build unity among churches in the Netherlands: 5000 euro
- Celebration Church Delft Fellowship – bi-weekly “family” gatherings in the center of Delft: 2000 euro
- Celebration Church Hilversum – building renovations: 15.000 euro
- Relaunching clothing bank as the “Eden” Dream Center: 1000 euro
Will you ask the Lord how much he wants you to bring to him for these projects in 2021? You can give by using the form on the right.
If you want to give on a monthly basis, you can set this up through your own internet banking website and wire the money to:
Celebration Church Netherlands
Description: Heart for the House Spring 2021