Jesus lives! Show how beautiful you can color by participating in the online coloring contest! And win a great prize!
Download the coloring page below and color it on your best. Take a photo of it and email it before April 10, 2020 to email@example.com and on April 12, 2020 we will announce the 3 winners! We look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. Tell your friends about it and make sure they participate too!
THE TAKE HOME TODAY
Jesus in first place in my life, today, tomorrow and forever!
“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” Matthew 6:33 ESV
GOOD MORNING CKIDS,
So wonderful to see you online, awesome really! We miss – you – so – much that we decided to start this online Sunday School to keep contact with each and every one of you! 😁
And how great is it that you come to look around! 🎉
Today we want to speak about purifying our hearts! How do we do that and what does that really even mean? To “seek first the Kingdom and His righteousness”?
Yes, It means to turn to God first for help, to fill our thoughts with His kind of thoughts, to take Jesus character traits for our own, and to serve and obey Him in everything.
HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU
What is important to you? iPad, sport, cool friends?
Any of these and many more could quickly bump God out of first place if you do not actively choose to give God first place in every area of your life. Follow the link below it has a interesting experiment to prove this:
HOW DO WE COME NEAR TO GOD?
1. Choose to follow Jesus. Read your Bible every day and learn about God.
2. Stop listening to bad ideas. God would never want to harm you. NEVER! He truly and fully loves you!
3. Wash your hands and purify your heart by leading a good life. Help someone that needs help.
4. Really be sorry about the things you have done wrong – do not just say sorry, really mean it with your whole heart.
5. Tell someone about how good God Is.
6. Pray for someone that needs Prayer.
7. Put some music on and dance and worship God.
Yes it means come near to God. Do NOT love things in the world more than Jesus. The Bible says: “Blessed are all who take refuge in Jesus”.
Have FUN building cKids! 🎉
Build the highest tower
It must be from household stuff.
The tower must be built inside.
Make a photo of you next to the tower and mail it before Thursday 2 April to firstname.lastname@example.org