Lees dit bericht in het Nederlands
We are so excited about reopening our Celebration Church building in Hilversum on July 5th! We can’t wait to meet you in person again, so we can experience the presence of the Lord together and celebrate this. Our hearts are overflowing with gratitude since we can be part of this amazing church family. We want to thank you for your support the last few months as you continued being a church in your own home and region. Let’s continue this as we open our church again.
Based on the currently known advice and restrictions, changes are reserved.
Reopening Hilversum Location July 5th onwards (09:30 NL / 11:30 ENG)
Reopening Huizen Location August 16th onwards (10:30 NL)
- We adhere to the 1.5 meter rule
- Reserve a ticket via celebrationchurch.nl/events
- Length of service: about an hour.
- Livestream remains available for those staying at home / vacationers.
- We adhere to all guidelines of the RIVM, municipal Hilversum & Huizen and VPE, because your safety is important to us.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Reserve a ticket via celebrationchurch.nl/events/
- Before leaving your house, use the toilet and wash your hands – the bathrooms will only be open for emergencies.
- Don’t arrive early and leave the room immediately after the service – this way the room clears quickly for clean-up and there won’t be a queue forming.
- Enter the church through the main entrance – we leave the folding doors open.
- Register with the Hospitality Team as you enter the church – they will assign you a place.
- Keep all your personal belongings with you (even your jacket) – you’ll exit through a different door.
- Attend one service – we make an exception for Serve Team.
- You are not obliged to wear a face mask.
- During worship you can hum, but if you really want to sing along, use a face mask.
- Do you have any symptoms? Please stay at home, watch our livestream and let us know so we know how we can pray for you.
- Mini’s (0-4) stay with parents. A number of family tables are available, which you can reserve.
- Heroes (5-12) go to room 2 during the sermon.
Why does Huizen open the doors of the Princess Irene Association (PIV) on August 16th?
As indicated earlier, your health is important to us. If we compare the building of the Prinses Irene Vereniging (Huizen Location) with the Zuiderkerk (Hilversum Location), the PIV has moderate ventilation. Given the declining line in the spread of Corona, we hope that in mid-August moderate ventilation will no longer be a major argument. Our advice is therefore, if you have no symptoms, to attend a service in the Hilversum Location from July 5th untill August 16th (09:30 Dutch spoken, 11:30 English spoken). Note: Reserve a ticket through Eventbrite.
During a quick poll of some church members and the Serve Team Huizen, it appeared that a majority have holiday plans during the summer holidays, don’t like the idea or feel comfortable coming to the service in the Princes Irene Vereniging. We respect this. However, this will result in very high pressure on the Serve Team in Huizen, of which only a few will be present during the summer. Something we are not comfortable with. When we come together with both locations, we can join forces, lower the pressure and work more efficiently.
Following legislation and guidelines
During the past weeks we have discussed and considered all possible scenarios. For example, some people came up with the idea of field services. However, in addition to health, the enforcement of legislation and guidelines of the RIVM, the municipalities and the VPE are also a priority for us. The gathering as an outdoor church will be seen as an event and this is prohibited until September 1 and is therefore not an option.
We can imagine that you have questions about this update. Please feel free to clarify any questions you might have by sending us an email (email@example.com), app (06-51021665) or call (035-6284310). We’re here for you!
Lees dit bericht in het Nederlands